Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sleeping through the Night




We have been super lucky with Sydnee. She is really a good baby. She cries when she is hungry or Mad at us, which sometimes happens. But most the time she is happy. She has just started to "talk". She loves her mobile and will just stare up at her friends and chat. It is so funny. Also she has been sleeping through the night in her own bed in her own room for about three weeks now, minus the time in Vegas, all though she still slept through the night. I had been putting her in there for her naps during the day and then one night decided it was time to try. She slept for 9 hours and now averages about the 9-10 each night. I guess Heavenly Father realized how hard pregnancy was on me He wanted to give me a break with her as a baby. Although I have a feeling I will get back what I gave in her teenage years. Pay back is a &;*$@^, right mom? Not that my mom would EVER say those words. She would just say I am getting what I deserve.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kristy said...

NICE! Good job. Isn't it a great feeling when you wake up and feel so rested, and then, wait, I need to go see if my baby is still breathing!

Cindy said...

Amazing! How did you get her to sleep through the night?