Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Made DINNER

I know for most of you this is no big deal, but for me it is huge. I used to cook a little bit when I was in college and then a bit more if I was trying to impress a guy but honestly I haven't cooked anything in a really long time. So Charlie and I are trying to eat better and not eat out so much. We went grocery shopping on Friday and spent a good chunk of money. Saturday I got up and went down to spend sometime with my parents and nephew Hooch. We went for a long walk and then I went through some of my dads magazines to find easy recipes. One that sounded good was this Chicken Cacciatore dish. I thought it didn't sound so hard so this is what I got.Charlie seemed to like it enough to eat the leftovers the next day. I thought it was good and something I would definitely try again. Anyway over all we had a great weekend and tonight I think I will start a Spaghetti Roast. MMM, my favorite.

No comments: