Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

10 Years ago...I was 18 and finishing my first finials at Ricks College in Idaho. I thought I knew what life was going to be like and felt like I would be married with in two years....HA! Realized that Idaho is the COLDEST place on earth during the winter and that your nose hairs really can freeze. Learned what it was like to on your own.

5 Places I have lived...1. Antelope, CA 2. Sacramento, CA 3. Orem, UT 4. Rexburg, ID 5. Vallejo, CA

5 Things on my to do list today...1. Sit here bored at work 2. Have dinner with Charlie 3. Go to Accupunture appointment 4. Make Babies (is this better Chad?) 5. Go grocery Shopping. I know I have a hard life.

5 Jobs I've had...1. Albertsons 2. Lowe's 3. Wells Fargo 4. Potter-Taylor 5. Brown Stevens

10 Years from now...I want to have at least three kids, own a home and be out of debt, and still happily married to my wonderful husband.

I tag anyone who wants to do this .

1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

Accupuncture, huh? I could never do that. I have this thing with needles and it looks painful. Interesting :)