Thursday, September 25, 2008

A BIT early but we can't help it

Okay so I know that we still have like 29 weekes until this baby comes but we couldn't help ourselves. And if you know my husband, you know he likes to be PREPARED. I think we could have this baby tomorrow and we would be ready. Charlie got a student loan and we decided to use some of the money for baby furniture. It came in last Friday and we just had to pick it up. The crib was actually very easy to put together although the desser not so much.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures, they were taken with Charlie's phone. And we don't know what we are having yet but my sister gave me the bedding and I thought it was SO cute I just had to use it. I think it could go either way, although I really feel like I am having a boy.

2 comments:

Julia Deaver said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy and excited for you to have a BABY! I love that you have already got the room ready! I know it is super exciting when you are waiting for a baby! I am actually pregnant too! I am only like 2 months along, so I have way more time to go and I just got started! I hope you feel great!!!

Mark & Shalon said...

i didn't know you were expecting. congrats!