Monday, January 26, 2009

Update.

Long time no write. So I had a really good Christmas with my family in Utah sans the husband. It was cold and reminded me that I will probably never live there again, but I had a lot of fun with the nieces and nephews, it was fun to watch them open there presents and help them play with their new toys.

Charlie and I's NEW YEARS EVE was very quite. He left for work around 9:20 and I went to bed right after that. We are so exciting.
My pregnancy is going better, somewhat. I have learned that I have gestational diabetes and toxemia. So I am going to a class for the diabetes and the only cure for toxemia is delivery so I just have to watch my blood pressure and not let stress get to me. Which is always easier said than done, right.

I have included a few recent prego pictures for your viewing pleassure. Of course I think I just look fat, but hope you enjoy them.

6 comments:

Kari said...

AMY AMY AMY. You're beautiful. Thanks for the pictures! Well, for all the things that can go wrong... it's all worth it when you have that baby to hold! Take GOOD care of yourself.

Unknown said...

YOu look glowing and just as young and beautiful as ever! I love thinking about old times with you! We were pretty nutty. I couldn't believe when I found Chucks blog on your blog. That is just crazy and brings me way back! Ditto to what Kari says, somehow it is all worth it. I had toxemia too. not fun. Hey if you find a way to not be stressed, will you email me! That, i would like to know! Love ya.

Bacchus Family said...

I like the pictures. It was fun to see you on Sunday. Sorry we had to jet a little early. Despite everything I hope you are feeling okay. That baby will be here sooner than you think.

Gibson Family said...

Sorry to hear of the bumpy road. No one said it would be easy but it will all be worth it once you have that little girl

Julia Deaver said...

Amy, You are beautiful! I love the pictures of your belly! I also love that as I look at them I can't help but think of us in College and "Get in my Belly" Too funny were we!

I hope you are doing better since the last time you posted and have been able to control the toxemia, That is really scary! I hope you are great!

Bacchus Family said...

Dinner on Sunday is a possibility since Chad has a meeting that night at school. I'll have to talk to your mom and dad about it.