Sunday, March 8, 2009

Something New for You

First for me, I was tagged by Katie

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Bones
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. My First Place
4. House Hunters
5. CSI
6. One Tree Hill
7. Property Virgins
8.

8 Things i did yesterday
1. Slept
2. Ate In-n-Out
3. Slept
4. Had Contractions
5. Took a really long shower, I wish I had a nice big bath tub
6. Slept
7. Gave myself insilin shots
8. Slept a lot

8 Things I look forward to
1. Getting over this cold
2. Having Sydnee
3. Charlie getting a new job
4. Getting my PI settlement
5. Buying a house
6. Not being pregnant
7. Not being sick and pregnant
8. Being well

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Rubio's
2. 524 Mexican Grill
3. Round Table
4. In-n-Out
5. Macoroni Grill
6. Olive Garden
7. Chili's
8. TGIFridays

8 Things on my Wish List
1. To Get better soon
2. Have a healthy baby girl
3. Own our own home
4. Go on our Honeymoon
5. To be a good MOM
6. Lose the baby weight quickly
7. Have No Debt
8. Travel

8 People I tag
1. Kari
2. Tausha
3. Julia
4. Amber
5. April
6. Krista
7. Kristy
8. Amberly

2 comments:

Jeff and Kristy said...

That was fun to read. Are you tagging me, or do you know another Kristy?

Julia Deaver said...

Cute list, I hope that you feel better soon!