Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring


I am really not that good at posting new blogs as you can tell from the past and now that Syd is here I feel like I don't have any time to do anything. I know you mom's with three kids and two dogs, with soccer and dance are thinking I am a wimp and should have no excuses. All I can say is...You are amazing and I am not! Anyway I have uploaded some new pictures but am too lazy to take the time to post em here and so I include a link to my flickr here.

Also I had a friend do a photo shoot for Easter and here is the link.

We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighed 7lbs 3oz. She sure is growing fast.

2 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

I can't believe she hasn't hit Charles' birth weight yet. Weird? I like the recent pictures of her. She is looking more baby and less newborn, which is good and bad. Doesn't time fly when you look back?

Jeff and Kristy said...

Hi Amy, as to your question to me...I just started putting Carson in his crib about 3 weeks ago. Before that he was sleeping in a swing. It took a while to get him used to it, but he loves it now. Sometimes when I am rocking him he will whimper and look over at his crib and so I go lay him down and he is fine. I have him surrounded by a big down comforter in order to keep his pacifier in. It's a big no-no but that's what works for us now. It's hard finding out how they are going to like sleeping, you just have to try everything. Good luck.