Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A NEW POST

So this is for a few of my friends who have requested that they needed updates. As you can tell from previous posts, I only write when something is going on, cause my life is pretty boring.

Well I have been feeling much better in way of the baby, however I got a nasty case of Bronchitis I am currently working on getting over. I started to feel little movements which is NOT at all what I expected it to feel like. Which brings me to think of a few things no one ever told me about pregnancy.


  • It feels like they are punching you from the inside

  • You pee a little bit every time you sneeze, cough, laugh, etc.

  • Headaches NEVER go away

  • You wake up every two hours to pee

  • And countless others I can't think of or remember right now because of the lack of concentration.

Also, we did have an Ultrasound appointment on Monday to find out what this thing in side me is and we are excited to announce it is HUMAN.


We were scared there for a bit, however, it was feeling shy so we are still in the dark like the rest of you. I promise when I find out what sex it is I will let EVERYONE know. Importantly we know it is healthy and on track, which is about as much as I could ask for. I actually am very grateful to be pregnant. Charlie and I have both wanted children for a long time and we feel very blessed that this child is coming into our lives. Hope this finds everyone well.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh Amy. That's just what I needed. Thanks for the update, and I'm sooooo glad everything is okay. Yes, there are so many symptoms when you are with child. Not to mention all the things which come after the baby... that's a whole other set. There's a lot of those too. hehe. see you still got stuff to look forward to.

Bacchus Family said...

Very nice post. I was kinda hoping you would have a puppy. But a human will be good too. Don't be mad but I will laugh if the baby doesn't reveal him/her self until his or her "labor day."